Sunday, January 6, 2013

Don't Call it a Comeback

Hello, dear readers! I have been absent for quite some time now, adjusting to some new developments in life. First, I got a full-time job. Second, I got married. Third, I lived in New York City at Christmas and had to brave Rockefeller Center every day. If I had tried to write anything after fighting through throngs of tourists trying to get a shot of a large tree, it would have come out something like OHGODPLEASESTOPWHY.

But now, I'm back. Much like Backstreet. ALL RIGHT.


Things to look forward to in the new year: New Releases Tuesday is making its triumphant return; I will be doing in-depth author posts; re-reading classics will become a bi-monthly feature (hopefully); I'll try to use less caps lock (BUT I'M NOT PROMISING ANYTHING).

Just a quick disclaimer: I do now work for a publishing company, but I promise to keep promoting books from all publishers because buying books helps us all, and you can trust that I will never recommend anything that I don't actually recommend.

If you have any requests for books you'd like to see here, let me know. Looking forward to reading/writing/snarking in 2013!

2 comments: